Thursday, December 3, 2009

Serene Snowflakes...

Hi everyone!! :) Any snowflakes in your neck of the woods? We had a few today, but nothing that would stay to enjoy. I realized I didn't share this card from Julie's SU! card class last month. I just fell in LOVE with the Serene Snowflakes set... so many CUTE cards in blog land I've seen.


We used SU! Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry CS. She had us stamped the snowflake image on a scrap piece of white CS and then using the 1 3/4" circle punch to punch the image out. Then we attached it to a metal tag. I added the Stickles to the snowflake when I came home and also added the Apron Border on he bottom. That ribbon is FAB!!

I hope you enjoy! Life in my craft room has been pretty sparse lately... YIKES! Have a super evening and weekend! Busy for us, but I'm still getting some stamping time in on Sunday... I need a recharge! Ha... SMILES!!

Michelle :)

9 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi Michelle! Sorry I haven't visited in a while ... but life has just been one thing after another lately!!! Lotsa sadness ... but life goes on.
I absolutely love everything about this card!!! Love the colours ... and especially the layout ... and the apron border really does add something to it. Well done! I can feel a "CASE" coming on!!! Off to check out some more of your posts! Hugs, Andrea xxx

Debbie Pamment said...

The purple is just fabulous for Christmas - another stunner!!!
xXx

Rachel B said...

What a fantastic card. I love the colors! I think that apron border really adds that special touch. It is on my WANT list... We did see snowflakes here in Texas on Nov. 29th...but they were gone within an hour! I love the tag on this card too! Beautiful!

Shelley said...

The Rich Razzleberry is makes this card really stand out! I just love it! I am terribly behind (my life story) and I will be making all my cards this weekend. I may give something like this a try!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS Michelle!! LOVE the color combo and the stamps you used!!

Allison Rankin said...

A gorgeous creation...super job!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Michelle,i love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Crafty Jenn said...

Wow! I love how simple and elegant this card is. Adding the apron punch is the perfect cherry.

<3 Jenn

Emily Leiphart said...

I love how you turned that circle into an ornament with ribbon! I just purchased that ribbon so now you've given me lots of inspiration!