Monday, February 2, 2009

Blog Award... FABULOUS!!

This blog award was giving to me by one of my sweetest cyber friends Lisa from The Craft's Meow .... Hi Lisa!! :) She is so sweet to pass this on to me and I'm ever grateful of her awesome talents!! You must give her a visit as she has the cutest SFYTT challenge card posted this week!!

This award comes with a requirement to list five of your addictions. Here are mine, in no particular order:

1. Paper Crafting!!... This is the obvious!! I've been doing it for 10+ years and can't get enough of it. Anything with paper, embellies, SU!, colored card stock, DP's, Paper Crafts issues, bling, etc.
2. Just the simple things in life!! (My hubby can relate as I'm not a high maintenance woman... LOL!) Less is more for me and a happy heart!
3. Chai Tea.... This brand I buy at Sam's Club and enjoy a cup every night! Not a "SUPER SIZED" version. Just a nice small cup to relax. Also I {{LOVE}} Diet Pepsi... He!
4. Spending a day at home, with my DH, Cooper, or even if it's just me only. As I enjoy freeing my mind of cell phones, traffic, questions, work, etc. I'll have music going, enjoy a Diet Pepsi and hang out... being in my craft room, cleaning, even laundry... I'm HAPPY! It's my "MINI Vacation"!
5. Blog Surfing.... such FABULOUS people in blog land and I've made so many friends in the past 4 months. You paper crafters just inspire me SOOOOO much and have such "AWESOME" talent.

I am passing this blog award on to anyone visiting my blog!! You are such great crafters and deserve an award for the inspiration you share!!! :)

I'm off to get some shut eye!!! Thanks for your time and visit... SMILES!!

Michelle :)

4 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

No wonder we're becoming such good blog buddies - you sound soo much like me! Except for the Chai tea - I'm a mochachino girl!
Hope you enjoyed your shut eye!
xXx

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Congrats girl...you are amazing and talented and deserving of all awards and accolations! Enjoy your tea!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Thanks for the nice things you said about me. Aw shucks! :-)

You definitely have a fabulous blog and deserve this award! It's fun finding out more about you, my cyber friend. One big difference between us is that my husband would say I'm High Maintenance, but I just say "Happy Wife, Happy Life!" LOL

{{{Hugs}}} Lisa

Shirley said...

Congrats on your award. So well deserved@