Friday, March 20, 2009

Blog Awards!!

Happy Friday everyone!! Hope you are having a super day and enjoying the first day of "spring" ... :) I have a few "LONG OVER DUE" blog awards to share! I received these awards from 3 very lovely, talented and super sweet paper crafters that LOVE to share there passion for making cards. Pop into Gvendalen, Ann and Ruby's blogs for a visit... you won't be disappointed!!! :)

Now, I pass these awards on to YOU my blogging buddies, surfers, regulars, pop-in's, you name it! Consider these awards yours... even if you chose only one. Everyone has AWESOME talent to share and deserves an award!! I'll be back later to post my card... I'm in the stamping mode!! Thanks for the sweet visit! Enjoy... :)

Smiles... Michelle :)

3 comments:

Shirley said...

You are so deserving! I learn something every time I visit your blog!

Debbie Pamment said...

Congratulations Michelle - it's fabulous to see how many people recognise and reward your wonderful talent!!!
Well deserved dear friend!!
Hugs to you...xXx

Ruby said...

Ah, thank you for the lovely comment about our blogs. You deserve the award, you are great at leaving such detailed comments, and you always make me smile when I read them. Your work is fab :o)