Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Firday!! :)

Happy Friday!! Can you believe the weekend is here? This summer sure is going fast and it won't belong and school will be starting.

As promised here are 2 more cards from Julie's Card Club. The first card is prefect for a kids birthday card... or that adult that is "a kid at heart!!" :) We used SU! punches and jumbo wheel.

The second card is a Sunflower!! Tis' the time of year for them. For the sunflower center we used In-Color Soft Suede with embossed dots and sponged over to give more texture. Then we used the Scallop Oval Punch for the sentiment being scallops are a focal point on this card... PERFECT MATCH!!

The heat it on here in Minnesota and a cool down by Sunday. I'll be happy then... ha! Enjoy the cards today and I'll get my butt in my craft room to stamp... LOL! Thanks for visiting and keep cool!! Have a super weekend... ENJOY!

SMILES... Michelle :)

Stamps: SU! On Your Birthday, Oval All, Pun Fun Paper: SU! Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, Summer Sun, Ballet Blue, Green Galore, Only Orange, Apricot Appeal, watercolor paper Ink: SU! Green Galore, Basic Black, Apricot Appeal Other: SU! Watercolor Crayons, aqua painter, SU! small star scallop oval and Large oval and My Way Punches, SU! brads, Classic Stars Jumbo Wheel, orange grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, Bigz Dies (Scallop Circle, Clear Circle), sponges, etc.

11 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

I really have to get that Pun Fun set - I say it everytime I see a fabulous fun card like yours! Great job as always Michelle - hope the heat calms down a bit for you - send some my way - am sooooooo over Winter - LOL.
xXx

Ann said...

Michelle, I love these--so bright and fun! I go back to work Monday, and students start Wednesday, so summer's over for me! :(

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What fun cards!!! Love the punny set! These cards are so cheery!! Great job-as always. Have a great weekend!

Lynn Put said...

Fantastic cards Michelle!
Love how you created the sunflower!

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Michelle,i love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like the fun, primary colors of the first card. Perfect for a kid. And what a fun sunflower you created on the second card.

laurie said...

These are awesome!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love yuour happy colors, awesome work.

Rachel B said...

I love all the details of these two cards with the stars and the dots. Very beautiful!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hey you! I'm so sorry I haven't answered your email yet. My bad! I've just been up to my eyeballs, as they say.

What cute cards! You must have a blast at Julie's card classes. I love the stamp set you used for the first card, and the sunflower is truly inspired. The embossed dots are perfect!

Hugs and smiles to you my dear friend. I think of you every day!

Lisa

Ruby said...

Great cards Michelle. I LOVE the way you've put together your sunflower. It's gorgeous! Sunflowers are my favourite flowers too :o)