Wednesday, December 10, 2008

CC196... It's Beginning to Look Like Christmoose!!!

Hi everyone!! I'm sharing a fun "Christmoose" card for the Split Coast Color Challenge (CC196)... the colors are Taken with Teal, Riding Hood Red (or Real Red), Baja Breeze with Whisper White. So fun! I had time last night to get into my stamping room to play.

This SU! Merry Christmoose stamp set is from 2000 and retired, which is such a bummer! I love this moose and the other stamps in the set. I used my CB to emboss my snowflake background, and used my Martha Stewart snowflake punch. The mini flake is a retired SU! punch. I stamped Jet Black StaZon for my outlined image on water coloring paper. Then I used my blender pen and SU! ink pads to color. I added stardust Stickles and SU! Crystal Effects to give some bling! (Close up photo!)

Thanks for visiting blog hoppn' friends!! Have a great evening and chat again soon....

Michelle :)

Stamps: SU! Merry Christmoose Paper: SU! Real Red, Baja Breezed, Taken with Teal, Whisper White. Ink: Taken with Teal, Black StaZon, SU! pads to color image in. Accessories: Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder, MS snowflake punch, SU! circle punches (1" & 1 1 /4"), rhinestones, Ribbon (Target $1 spot), Crystal Effects, Stardust Stickles, blender pen, etc.

7 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! This is one awesome card, Michelle! I love the c'bug texture, and those layered snowflakes! GREAT JOB!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Wow, those colors look great together! Such a cute card. I love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh he is way too cute, superb job, makes me smile.

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute card - love the Moose image!!! Your coloring rocks!!!

Joan Ervin said...

I just love that image....super duper cute!!! Love your coloring and all the snowflakes!!!

Philippa Petty said...

What a great card Michelle. We haven't got that stamp set in Australia. I can't wait for the new cat, to see what stamp sets we will get.

Shirley said...

That is too cute and so Christmas and I really like the snow too!!!