Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year... Cocktails Anyone?

Happy New Year's Eve!!!

I made this card a while back which I made two. I love the 3 olives I created by using my circle punches. I punched out the centers and "set in" the red to get a more realistic look... hard to see in the photo. Also sewing on the left side and using the SU! spiral punch to give a more office look. It looks like a manual for mixing Martini's!! The Kraft paper gives a fun touch also!

Have a great evening, drink sensibly, drive safe and get to bed at a reasonable time... this is your stampin' friend watching over you!! JUST HAVE A FABULOUS TIME!!!!!

I'll see you in 2009!

Michelle :)

6 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

What a great idea for a New Year's card - hadn't thought of doing one and it would be hard to top yours! I love all the little details.
All the best for 2009.

Alberta said...

This is so creative and imaginitive. I love the olives made out of the punches. I thought it was a manual at first glance...totally Groovy!

Happy New Year!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I'll have one of those Michelle! Make mine a Grey Goose martini straight up with 3 olives! LOL

Awesome card... at first glance, I thought it was a notebook.

Happy New Year my cyber friend! Let's do some challenges in the new year, shall we? Drum up some fun?

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Michelle, this is just fabulous! You are so creative...love your take on things!

Shirley said...

How creative and cute!

Pam Speidel said...

You've got skills girl! I'm loving every single one of your creations! And I'm wishing I had thought of your blog title too.
Smiles & Happy New Year! Pam :)