Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What a Delight...

Happy Tuesday everyone! Well, it's looking like Christmas in Central Minnesota. We had snow the past 2 days. A winter snowstorm just grazed us to the south. So no major amounts of snow. YET!

Today's card is one I made a while back. I wanted to post a "non-Christmas" card to mix things up. I'm getting back in to my flower mode... LOL! I stamped my background using Night of Navy and Craft White. I then ran my Apricot Appeal circle window through my Cuttlbug using my Stylized Flowers folder. My center flower was stamped using the "Rock n' Roll" method. Then I took my VersaMark over the image with the same stamp and clear embossed. I added white ribbon, 2 paper flowers from Target's club wed from last year, 1/2 pearls and blue rhinestones for BLING!! (Below is a close up shot!) Enjoy...


Enjoy your day! Thanks for the visit and stop in anytime. Smiles... :)

Michelle :)

Stamps: SU! Paint Prints, Think Happy Thoughts, Little Shapes. Paper: SU! Whisper White, Night of Navy, Apricot Appeal, Brocade Blue Ink: SU! Night of Navy, Craft White, Apricot Appeal Accessories: SU! 1 1/4" & 1 1/2" circle punches, 1/2 pearls, CB Stylized Flower Embossing folder, ribbon and paper flowers (Target Club Wed), rhinestones, scallop scissors, circle cutter, sponges, dimensionals, VersaMark, clear embossing, etc.

6 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Hi Michelle,
Gorgeous card - I love the colours and texture in it. it's very suitable for our Australian climate at the moment - being summer - but I'm sure it brightened your day too with the snow outside!

Alberta said...

Absolutely love the use of colors - they pack a visual punch. I'm diggin' the stamped flower technique with embossing. Don't you just love to emboss - it's one of my favorite techniques.

Lynn Put said...

This is very pretty! Love the colors and your embossed window with the great rock and roll flower inside!

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card!!! Love the rock and roll technique on the flower!!! Awesome color choice BTW!!!

Ramona Michaluk said...

What a lovely card Michelle - beautiful sunny colours. Love the embossing & flowers. Very pretty!

Shirley said...

How creative and how totally gorgeous too!