Saturday, October 11, 2008

Does Money Buy Happiness?

Happy Saturday everyone!! Yes, the weekend is finally here. I have a fun card to share that has "NO" stamping, but lots of fun putting it together. The center art is actually a sticker that I found in a packet of kids stickers from a garage sale. I've had this for a while and thought I would have some fun jazzing it up on a card. I used my SU! large star punch to high light the design. Do you see the woman's mouth has lines next to her face as she is saying the words on the sticker. So I punched two stars and cut them apart to tuck under the image to add more pop.

Stamps: None!
Paper: SU! Tangerine Tango, Blush Blossom, Tempting Turquoise, and textured rust paper (unknown), DD paper (Target)
Accessories: Ribbon (unknown), Cuttlebug Folder, SU! Large Star Punch, dimensionals, Paper Piercing, etc.


Who says buying "STAMPS" & paper crafting supplies, doesn't buy happiness!! Right girls... LOL!! Have a super great weekend...

Michelle :)

No comments: