Monday, October 13, 2008

Wishing Peace & Joy...

Hi everyone! Tis' the season to stamp more Christmas cards... LOL!! I did some stamping over the weekend. My goal is to get a good jump on my holiday cards this year and I seem to be accomplishing it, so far that is... :) Enough rambling and lets start chatting about this card.

I started out with Ruby Red cardstock and used my Cuttlebug Snowflake folder on the bottom half. I love the snowflakes I added with Stampendous Silver Sparkler Chain (adhesive) to make them look like ornaments. Also the Happy Holidays if from a gift tag from last Christmas. I had to save it to recycle!! Going Green... :) My ribbon is from Target's Club Wed area. Read more on supplies below...


This photo is a close up of the snowflakes to see the glitter and the chain detail!!!

Stamps: Oogaloo "Peace & Joy"Paper: SU! Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, DD Papers by Sweetwater & Cloud 9.Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip and Creamy Caramel>
Accessories: SU! Scallop Scissors (retired), SU! snowflake punch (retired), SU! Silver Brad, Cuttlebug Snowflake Folder, Stampendous Silver Sparklers Chain, Glitter Snowflake Foam Stickers (unknown), Ribbon: Target Club Wed, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Sponges, etc.

Thanks for visiting! Have a smiley day... :)

Michelle

No comments: