Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My First Blog Post

Hi everyone! This is my first post in blog world and I'm excited. I'm excited to meet new cyber friends, share my ideas and creativity in the paper crafting world. This is my escape to my passion of card making. It's been 1 year now that I have been surfing blogs and decided to join in on the fun. I've been stamping for 10+ years, was a SU! demonstrator for 3 years, but with making a move and starting a new job I had to make choices. I LOVE SU! and still active in card class/workshops with a local SU! demonstrator which I truly enjoy her ideas and energy. I also have 2 scrapbook & stamping weekends that I enjoy through out the year with friends. (Spring and Fall)

I live in Northern, Minnesota. It gets cold in the winter months and I find that's when I stamp the most. LOL!! I'm going to try and keep my posts current and brief. I like simple things with style!! Enjoy your day and thanks for visiting!!

Michelle :)

No comments: