Friday, November 28, 2008

Always... Cherish!!

Morning! How as the big Thanksgiving meal yesterday? I know I ate plenty and sure looking forward to a nice LONG walk today... :) Or if you are "battling" the shoppers today, then you get a 2 for 1 deal! You get a work-out and starting your Christmas shopping! :)

Today's card was inspired by Danielle at Fat Cat Stamper. Take a visit sometime and absorb her eye candy! This makes a nice Wedding, Anniversary, or Just Because card. The colors are very soft and unisex. For my added bling I attached a snap to my heart and then took my hammer to flatten it. That made a perfect spot to put my 1/2 pearl on. (The ribbon was from Target Club Wed section.) My CB embossing was darkened by using a sponge with Creamy Caramel to pop the images and give an aged affect.

Thanks for visiting! Take time out for stamping this weekend and get those Christmas cards going... it's creeping up!

Michelle :)

Stamps: SU! Always and Baroque Motifs Paper: SU! Chocolate Chip, Sky Blue, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Brocade Blue Ink: SU! Really Rust, Creamy Caramel, Craft White, Brocade Blue. Accessories: Ribbon (Target), pop dots, Copper snap, 1/2 pearl, CB embossing folder (Textile).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - Michelle - this is so gorgeous!!! Great colors!!!I like the Always Set too!!!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

Nancy Riley said...

STUNNNING card, Michelle!

Joan Ervin said...

I just love this, Michelle...such an awesome design with the soft pretty colors and the wonderful stamps!!!

Shirley said...

How very warm, beautiful and so elegant too!