Friday, November 21, 2008

Joy.. Peace.. Noel...

TGIF paper crafters! You know how much I LOVE Fridays... Whoo Hoo!! :) Today I have a card to share that I made earlier in the week for Jen's "Sketch For You To Try" i{hear}2stamp. Click here for more info and you can play along!! I used my Creating Keepsakes Epoxy Stickers that I picked up a while back... so I worked my colors around them. I colored, cut and raised the ornaments to give more depth. Also adding stickles!! I found a couple snowflakes in my COLLECTION that were a great size to add for more eye candy!
Bottom photo is a close up of the ornaments, snowflakes, etc.
Have a great weekend stampers! I plan to post again on Sunday...

Michelle :)

Stamps:
Studio G Paper: SU! Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Really Rust, Brocade Blue. Ink: SU! Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Markers (Cameo Coral, Green Galore, Bashful Blue) Accessories: Epoxy Circles Stickers (Creating Keepsakes) SU! 1 3/8" circle punch, 1/16" hole punch, Ticket Corner Punch, SU! copper brads, Pot dots, CB Embossing folder (Tiny Bubbles), SU! Jumbo Wheel (Bold Snowflakes), SU! Mat Pack, mirrored snowflakes, etc.

4 comments:

Alberta said...

Hi Michelle,

I'm digging this. I love dimension as it makes things pop. You have done it in a variety of ways. Awesome creation!

Nancy Riley said...

What a FUN holiday card, Michelle! You did a great job with this sketch!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hi Michelle! Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments! I love this card of yours! The color combo is amazing... I love that it's non-traditional. I'm inspired!

I shall visit your blog again. Have a great day!

Lisa

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful Christmas card, Michelle...love the layout and the darling little ornaments!!!