Sunday, November 30, 2008

Priceless... A couple quickie cards!!

Happy Sunday! The sun is trying to peep out, and warm things up. We had an inch of snow yesterday afternoon as I was putting up the Christmas tree... what great timing! I love a fresh snowfall!! :)

Today, and the next few postings on my blog, I will be showing "quickie" cards to put together. Especially being the holidays are here and our time is limited. So when you need a quick birthday card or start your 20, 30, 50 count Christmas cards these will be simple to duplicate.

The first card is using your circle punches, SU! So Swirly wheel, paper piercing, dimensionals, etc. Very fun card to jazz up the colors, saying or make a masculine card with this idea!

My second card, if you can see in the photo, I used my CuttleBug embossing folder "Numbers" to give this fun birthday card some extra punch. My SU! scallop punch is what gave the fun edge around "Happy Birthday" to make the affect of an honor ribbon. Tip: Punch Scallop Circle from your card stock then rotate to punch again. Very easy!

Enjoy! I hope you are wrapping up a terrific weekend and ready for the new week... Chat soon! Thanks for the visit as I totally love it!

Michelle :)

Priceless
Stamps: SU! Priceless, SU! So Swirly wheel. Paper: SU! Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, DP (K&I Memories, Target $1 Spot, Heidi Grace Designs) Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa. Accessories: SU! Dimensionals, paper piercing, circle punches (1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 3/8") SU! round corner punch, etc.

Happy Birthday
Stamps: SU! BG Canvas and SU! So Many Scallops (Sale-a-Bration) Paper: SU! Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Creamy Caramel, Summer Sun, Whisper White, DP Ink: SU! Summer Sun, Real Red and Brilliant Blue Markers, SU! Creamy Caramel. Accessories: Ribbon Target $1 spot, Stars (JoAnn's), SU! Scallop Circle Punch, SU! 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, Dimensionals, etc.

6 comments:

Cracker Scraps said...

Hi Beth! I've been working on my blog literally all night for a design team I am submitting for. I have changed the color of my font if you're interested in seeing my work and actually being able to read it!

Joan Ervin said...

I love your quick cards...the colors and stamps are so bright and fun...perfect for any occasion!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific creations...such interesting color palettes!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your quikie cards, they don't look quick to me, fantastic work.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hi Michelle! I LOVE these cards, especially Priceless... the colors look great together! I'm definitely going to try that trick with the scallop punch... it's hard to imagine how it works, but hopefully will make sense when I sit down and try it.

I'm jealous of your snow! It's bright and sunny here in So Cal. I hate to complain about nice weather, but it doesn't feel like Christmas!

Shirley said...

I love both and would like a little snow around here too!