Friday, November 14, 2008

TGIF!! Two Quicky Cards to Share With You....

Happy Friday blog hoppers! Yeah... the weekend is here and it's time to show you 2 cards using my SU! Pocket Silhouettes... such a fun set I may say. Very versatile! (I enjoyed the quick layout.) The DP, from My Minds Eye, was the inspiration on the cardstock colors. I love the paper piercing, and Stickles I added to the stamped images. (Hard to see in the photo.) Just about every card I posted has some sort of bling... LOL! :) The card is pretty self explanatory, but if you have ??'s don't hesitate to ask!


Any big plans for the weekend? My DH will be deer hunting and that news gives me some Stamp and Smile time... Hope you can enjoy too!

Michelle :)

Stamps:
SU! Pocket Silhouettes and Sincere Salutations. Paper: SU! True Thyme, Ruby Read, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, DP (My Minds Eye) Ink: SU! Basic Black, Ruby Red, True Thyme, Creamy Caramel. Accessories: SU! Mat Pack, Scallop scissors, 1/16" hole punch, Ribbon (Target Club Wed), Stickles Star Dust, Dimensionals.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Both of these are lovely Fall cards. I don't know about your weather there, but the leaves have changed and are falling at a fast rate.

Anonymous said...

Michelle - these are so beautiful - I really like the colors!!!