Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Hellos.... in 2009!!!!

Morning Stampers!! I hope you are having a great start to the New Year... I still can't believe 2009 is at our door steps. Now to start writing 2009 on your checks. I'm challenged that way.... LOL!

Remember the Sassy Suzie card I posted a few days ago, well I have another to share. She cracks me up! I used a $1 stamp for the flower stem on the right side, added ribbon from Target's Club Wed section, and had a plastic pink flower to top it off! Plus I added a scallop edge and punch 1/16" holes to give more of a "girly" look!

I plan on having low key weekend to catch up on things and just veg in my craft room. It misses me and I miss my stamps!! Thanks for the visit and have a great Friday!!!

Michelle :)

Stamps: SU! Sassy Suzie, Lots of Thoughts, Michael's $1 stamp. Paper: SU! Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White, Positively Pink, Green Galore, DP (Provo Craft) Ink: SU! Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate, Ink Re-fills Accessories: White Target Club Web ribbon, Plastic pink flower, blender pen, dimensionals, stamp positioner, scallop scissors, 1/16" hole punch, etc.

10 comments:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

It is a beautiful card! Bright and elegant!
Helena

Debbie Pamment said...

I think this stamp is a real winner - and you work wonders with her to bring her to life! She's so fun and sassy.

Anonymous said...

What a fun, fun card! I love the colors and of course, Sassy Suzie.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

She is just so sassy! Fun card and I love the flower!

Shirley said...

Now she is just too cute for words, Michelle. A very Happy Healthy 2009 to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, You are amazing! For someone with the flu ... you have been very busy with your blog! I was just catching up. My Chrissy & New Year have been pretty busy. Hey ... I just found my "Lots of Thoughts" stamp set today ... during my big "summer clean" (bit late to call it a spring clean!) Thought to myself I must use it again ... and also thought ... they would probably fit well in the new scallop square punch??? Anyway, you have inspired me once again! C U Soon, Andrea

Anonymous said...

love the card Michelle! I wrote 12 post dated rent checks out for my daughter's landlord. I was so careful and contientious about the 2009 that I wrote every check out for the wrong amount....daaahhhh you think your challenged!

Jamie Martin said...

Love this girly card, the image is super cute and the colors are fab!

Ramona Michaluk said...

Happy New Year Michelle! Love this card - so bright and cheery and love the way you've added the Happy Hellos greetings and the little flower. It's a great card to send to a friend just to say 'Hi'.
Thanks for sharing and thanks too for your recent lovely comments on my blog. xx

Silke Ledlow said...

This card is awesome - sooooo fun!!! Love the bright colors too!!!