Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mojo Monday and CC204A Challenges... So FUN!

Hi paper crafters! Well, I surprised myself with posting 2 days in a row... WOW'za!! I just finished my Mojo Monday card and combined it with the Split Coast CC204A Color Challenge. (Using colors Creamy Caramel, Cameo Coral and Old Olive.) I have to admit the Creamy Caramel was a challenge for me, but I think I have this color added pretty well... LOL!

I used SU! Heart to Heart punch to add hearts to my scallop circle using SU! Love you Much set. I inked my stamp from "A Happy Heart" with SU! markers. I added Stardust and Fruit Punch stickles for "BLING" baby! My creamy caramel CS was dry embossed using my CB "Floral Fantasy" folder. Then taking a sponge with creamy caramel ink to soften the edges and sponge over the raised images to give depth.
This is a close up photo of my stickles and layering. Enjoy... :)

Have a super evening and stamp your {{Hearts}} out! Play along if you can with this weeks challenges. So much fun in deed! Thanks for popping in.... SMILES!

Michelle :)

Stamps: SU! A Happy Heart and Love You Much Paper: SU! Creamy Caramel, Cameo Coral, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, DP's (Scenic Route & Chatter Box) Ink: SU! markers Old Olive, Cameo Coral, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel Other: SU! Scallop Circle, Heart to Heart , 1 3/8" circle punches, scallop scissors, 1/16" hole punch, dimensionals, Stardust and Fruit Punch Stickles, SU! Ribbon (Taupe), CB Floral Fantasy folder,stamp positioner, etc.

15 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So so pretty, love your scalloped edge.

Debbie Pamment said...

Ooooooh pretty! Like the CB folder you've used - havn't seen that one before!
You've done such a great job for 2 challenges in 1 - that idea scares me a bit, I usually have enough trouble doing - LOL
Take care xXx

Emily said...

What a darling card! You did a nice job of incorporating the Creamy Caramel into the card. I love it!

I'm so new at this challenge stuff that I would never try incorporating two at once! Cudos to you for doing it so well!

Shirley said...

Wow! Michelle, love your whole design and the hearts are just the perfect embellishment too!

Lea L. said...

This is so so pretty! I love that stamped dandelion that you glittered!! Great job with the sketch!

~lea

Jamie Martin said...

Very pretty, love how you used the colors.

Bev said...

Such a gorgeous card, the detail is amazing!

hugs Bev x

Hayley said...

Beautiful card - love the sponging effect - simply stunning.
x

Silke Ledlow said...

Michelle - thsi is a gorgeous take on the MOJO Sketch!!!

Paula Barin said...

What a great card. I love the textures on it. Very pretty!

Ruby said...

A very pretty card, I love the scalloped edge :o)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Love Love Love this! The colors, the sketch, the embossing, the background stamp. It all goes together so fabulously! Good Job!

Nancy said...

This is gorgeous!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling! Love the colors and sparkle. Thanks for playing! :)

Ann said...

How did I miss this one? It's so cute! I love the color combo!