Thursday, January 7, 2010

Unity Stamp Co. and what fun it was!!

Hi everyone! I have a quick post for you tonight... I know this is a Christmas card, but I waited to share it because this card was sent far and beyond! Plus I used my Unity Stamp that I won from Rachel at Bucket Full of Cards. (Pop in for a visit... Rachel has such AWESOME cards!) I chose the Retro Bubble Frame... you can double stamp it and create two layers... with or without the circles on each side. It is a bit of hand cutting, but VERY GORGEOUS!! This is the frame around the angel which is from SU! (Retired set!)


Click on the photos for a closer look! I did add sparkles around the red frame, sponged the edges to give an aged look, added gold 1/2 pearls, Stickles on the Angels wings... and even cut the wings for a 3-D effect. She's flying off the card!! Have a super evening... keep warm... and enjoy your weekend! It's coming quick... and I have a few Valentine's Day cards I want to start. Thanks for the visit, I LOVE IT!

SMILES... Michelle :)

13 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

This is truly a beautiful card - I'm sooo glad she found her way Downunder to my place - she's just gorgeous IRL! Many thanx again - for the card AND your friendship! You always make me SMILE
:)
xXx

Ann said...

She is beautiful! I love the sparkle you added!

Shelley said...

OMGosh, I love this! So much detail (no surprise, coming from you!) The dimensional wings just blew me away. No wonder you wanted to share this AFTER Christmas. It's too good to keep under wraps!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Oh, Michelle, this is a very, very beautiful card! I love this!

Kathi said...

Awesome card! I love that frame, it really accents the angel perfectly! Love the colors and all the glittery details! Another gorgeous card!

Rachel B said...

I am so impressed Michelle. I was at a loss as to why you wanted this particular stamp and now I see you had GREAT plans for it! What a beautiful card! I love everything about it! I hope you are staying warm. It is a whopping 4 degrees here this morning! And I am in the south... honestly! Love all your creations!

Ruby said...

Happy New Year! Another great card Michelle. I really like the way you have done her wings and the gold embellishments. I'm glad you shared it with us :o)

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so divine! I really love how your raised the angel's wings.

Riet said...

So beautiful card Michelle,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Allison Rankin said...

OMG...loving it in every way! Super use of CC DP!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Love your layout and combo of patterned papers. That shaped frame is so cool with your image.

Crafty Jenn said...

Such an elegant card Michelle. I totally love what you did with her wings. Such a cool idea!

Can't wait to see those Valentine creations!

<3 Jenn

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Yowser, Michelle, the details make this card EXTRA special. I LOVE it! Angels are very special to me because my mom loved them so much. The hand cutting was definitely worth it!