Friday, October 17, 2008

It's Friday.... Ever Grateful!

Yes, it's Friday everyone! I'm so ready for the weekend how about you? It's been a long week and I'm sure in need of some stamping fun. This card I made a while back and thought it would be nice to post being October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. A variety of pink shades with a twist for a great cause! I will be posting this card on Split Coast.

This was my first experience with Fozz Felt Flowers. I added SU! Pretty in Pink to a few flowers centers. Then added rhinestones, Stickles Star Dust glitter, butterflies, etc. SO much fun!

Stamps: SU! Perennial Favorites and So Many Sayings Paper: SU! Pretty in Pink, Going Gray, Basic Gray, Whisper White, DP Target $1 spot Ink: SU! Basic Black and Pretty in Pink Marker Accessories: SU! Window Word Punch, Fozz Felt Flowers by Kaiser Scrapbook, Brad (JoAnn Crafts), Rhinestones by Me & My Big Ideas, Scallop Scissors, 1/16" hole punch, Glue dots, stamp positioner, etc.

Thanks for the vistit.... and remember.... Stamp & Smile!! Have a great weekend!

Michelle :)

2 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

WOW this is just beautiful! Love the stickles in the flowers and the butterflies are perfect!

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

How cute this is! I can't tell you how many times I have picked this felt up & put it back down as I couldn't think what I would use it for. Now I know. Thank you so much for sharing it.