Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Two Holiday Cards from the Weekend...

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's the middle of the week already... where does the time go? These two cards are the last I have to share from my weekend of stamping. The first card was fun using supplies I've had for quite some time. I used my Cuttlebug snowflake folder to add detail to my SU! Lavender Lace. I also added Stickles Star Dust on my DP which I got this paper at a bargain store. I used my Round Tag Punch to add "Merry". The pewter "Happy Holidays" is from Making Memories. Bright colors!!!! :) Fun... Hee!

My 2nd card is a spin off a card I posted here. Take a look! This version is softer and using some fun DP and SU! Pretty in Pink. I added Star Dust Stickles to one of the Cuttlebug embossed snowflakes. (snowflake next to the word JOY.) "I love bling!" Also the large snowflakes has glitter, but hard to see in the my photo! I also layered a double scallop edge. New for me! Let me know what you think ladies! Thanks for visiting and remember to Stamp and Smile....

Michelle :)

Happy Holidays

Stamps: SU! Miscellaneous stamp (? give away's at workshops.) Paper: SU! Lavender Lace, Glorious Green,Whisper White, DP (from a bargain store ?) Ink: SU! Real Red Accessories: Star dust Stickles, Snowflake brad JoAnns, Ribbons (Target $1 spot), "Happy Holidays" Pewter plate (Making Memories), SU! Round Tab Punch, Scallop Scissors, Dimensionals, Cuttlebug Snowflake Folder, etc.

Season's Greetings

Stamps: Studio "G" Paper: SU! Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, Kraft, DP Cloud 9 Design and Rusty Pickle
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa Accessories: Star Dust Stickles, Stampendous Silver Sparklers Chain, Foam Snowflake, Ribbon (Target Club Wed), Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing folder, My Big Ideas - Rhinestones, SU! snowflake punch (Retired), SU! silver brad, Glittler Foam Snowflake, glue dots, etc

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Love these non-traditional christmas colors! Just Beautiful!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

I think they're both awesome! I need to pull out my MM metal sentiments...I know I have too many! Wonderful sparkle on the second card!