Monday, November 17, 2008

Happiness... The new week is here!


Happy Monday morning everyone! Well, the weekend flew by and I'm not sure where it went. The weather was cloudy, cold and snow flurries on and off. Now the skinny on the card for today's post... I've been having so much fun using SU! punches lately. I used a friends Curly Label punch and it's on my WISH LIST!! I white embossed the two image from the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set and the center image is stamped with SU! Marvelous Magenta (retired). Then I added Stardust Stickles for contrast. For some added "fun" I used a pink rhinestone to top my "I" in Happiness.

Thanks for the visit today and always! I love the comments.... Stamp and Smile!

Michelle :)

Stamps: SU! Pocket Silhouettes and Sincere Salutations. Paper: SU! Perfect Plum, Marvelous Magenta (retired), Mauve Mist (Retired), Kraft, Very Vanilla and DP K & Company. Ink: SU! Craft White, Marvelous Magenta, Perfect Plum. Accessories: SU! Circle, Oval, Designer Label and Curly Label Punches, Rhinestone, Stickles, Ribbon (Target Club Wed), SU! white embossing powder, paper piercing, sponges, etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous - Michelle!!! I love the colors and you really know how to use this Set!!!

robyncreates said...

ooooohhhhhh! This has to be my fav I have seen yet with this new set!!! It's already on my wish list!