Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Out of my BOX on this card!!

Morning bloggers... Is everyone ready for the big Election Day? I'm an Election Judge for our Township and I have a long 14 hour day ahead of me. It's nice visiting with neighbors and new faces in the area. I'm making this quick because I have to be at the poles by 6:30am...

On this card I was totally out of my BOX on this one!! LOL... :) It sure has a modern look to it and fun using up my scraps, which is always a plus. I just realized this would be a great lay-out for a masculine card. Jazz it up with different colors, center image and saying, and you have a cool card! The Season's Greetings is embossing in black. The center snowflake has glitter for added bling. (So hard to get that in the photo.) Let me know what you think... :)

Have a great Tuesday and remember.... Stamp and Smile!! :)

Michelle :)

Stamps: SU! Along the Same Lines and $1 stamp from JoAnn's. Paper: SU! Basic Black, Kraft, American Crafts DP Ink: Versa Mark and SU! Basic Black, SU! markers Real Red, Yoyo Yellow, Green Galore. Accessories: SU! Red Gingham Ribbon, dimensionals, SU! black embossing powder, glue dots.

No comments: