Saturday, April 25, 2009

You ROCK!!

Morning! The weekend is here... :) As you read this post I'm at a weekend Stampin' retreat... FUN!

I needed a "TEEN" birthday card and found a rub-on saying "You ROCK!" Then searched for DP that would fit the sentiment. Pretty quick and easy card to make. Next I used MS starburst punch which has Stickles applied . I added 2 star brads for more JAZZ!

Also I want to give you heads-up as Debbie is giving away "BLOG CANDY" for her 15,555 hits! Pop into Debbie P's Place and check out the goodies! Plus check out her beautiful card creations... FANTASTIC!!

Enjoy your weekend stampin' friends!! I love your visits and enjoy some spring weather... SMILES!

Michelle :)

Stamps: NONE! Paper: SU! Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Gable Green, DP (?) Ink: NONE! Other: 1/16" hole punch, Martha Stewart Starburst Punch, Making Memories Star Brads, Stickles, Dimensionals, K&I Memories Rub-On, etc.

11 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

The perfect teenage card Michelle!!! Love the starburst punch embellishment! I reckon YOU rock!!!
Looking forward to hearing about your weekend away!!
Hugs and xXx

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Super cute! Perfect teen card. Have fun at the retreat :-)

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect, have a wonderful week-end.

Dawn Easton said...

Great card for a teen! Hope the weekend is a blast~!

Kit said...

love you card it rocks :o)
the colours are great would make a fab card for a guy

Ann said...

Such a fun card!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Love the fun colors on this Michele!! IT ROCKS GIRL!!! :) Enjoy your weekend!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

You rock, too, my friend! I hope you're having a rockin good time a your stamp retreat... lucky girl!

Hugs,
Lisa

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Michelle.

Hugs Riet.x

laurie said...

Fun card!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Perfect color and style for a teen.