Thursday, April 30, 2009

OCC Challenge... Congratulations!

I'm obsessed with butterflies! Can you tell? :) When I made this card, over the weekend, I wanted to use this DP from Luxe Designs. Also this card is for OCC Color Challenge . We could pick our favorite color combo. I'm sure you can tell by now that bright colors... especially greens being a FAV of mine! Add black and shades of pink... you have it for me baby! (You can tell with my blog header HOT PINK is fun!)

The crisp black and white combo just POPS the colors! Using my Nesties to frame the butterflies!!

Hope your day is going well! Today Cooper had a vet appt and grooming after. He's a new MAN! Funny how dogs get so excited when they have a bath and cut... fluffy hair! He's my little cuttle bug... :)

Thanks for stopping by and I love it when you do! Smiles...

Michelle :)

Stamps: SU! Priceless, Congrats Paper: SU! Whisper White, Basic Black, Rose Red, DP (Luxe Design) Ink: SU! Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, Positively Pink, Basic Black Other: Nesties dies, ribbon (American Crafts), silver pearls (Michael's), stamp positioner, dimensionals, etc.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is so gorgeous!! Love love love those butterflies and your colors are just fabulous!! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin this my dear, so beautiful.

Kit said...

love those butterflies :o)

Anjou Krelovich said...

This is gorgeous!

Ann said...

I'm obsessed, too...no wonder I love your blog so much! ;) This is a fabulous color combo as well.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love your butterflies and the gorgeous colors!! Beautiful!!

Alberta said...

Love your use of color and layout!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Michelle,l love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Paula Barin said...

Great card. I love the DP.

Silke Ledlow said...

Fab colors - Michelle!!! This is one gorgeous, cheerful Spring card!!!

Thank you again for playing with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Nancy Riley said...

LOVE it! Wonderful bright colors and clean lines!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Awesome color combo. That black really does make all those bright colors just pop right off the card. I love the butterflies.

LeAnne said...

So pretty! I agree, a touch of black really makes things pop!
LeAnne

Pam Speidel said...

Oh SO pretty! Yes, those colors do POP! Love your layout and the butterflies too!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hi Michelle! I love the colors of this card, too. You're right... they totally pop! Isn't it fun when your DP leads you to the right color combo... your butterflies are perfect!

I also love a freshly groomed dog. Yummy! Too bad they don't stay that way for long enough (at least not my two little yippers!).

I'll email more this weekend. In the meantime, hugs to you and a scratch behind the ears for Cooper!

Lisa

Dawn Easton said...

Love butterflies too Michelle! This is so bright, fun and cute!

Gretchen said...

Oh I love these bright colors! CUTE!