Thursday, May 21, 2009

SFYTT and DRS Designs... Wild Side!

Hi everyone!!! Hope all is going well where you are at... :) Can you believe I made another card using Jen's SFYTT challenge and this cute monkey from DRS Designs ... that the SWEET Susan from Susan's Day off Creations mailed me stamped images of... It's the little girl in me! Pop in for a visit as I know Susan would enjoy it... :)

This time I turned the layout, different colors, cut the "michelle" monkey out for more of a 3-D effect and added a party hat. That sentiment is so fun and I worked off my DP for the colors this time. Check out my first card using this monkey!!

Click on the photos for a closer look! You can see how the monkey is popping off the card... ready to PARTY!!


I can't wait for this coming weekend as we have 3 days... to enjoy gardening, grilling, walks, sleeping in, and STAMPING!! Yes, I'm taking one of the 3 days to enjoy my passion... he! :)

Have a super evening ladies (gentlemen too!) and thanks for stopping in for a visit.... Love it when you do!! Enjoy...

Smiles... Michelle :)

Stamps: DRS Designs ("Michelle" Monkey), Party Hearty Paper: SU! Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White, DP (The Paper Patch) Ink: SU! Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip, Cream Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Real Red Other: SU! Corner Rounder, 3/4", 1" and 1 1/4" Circle Punches, Nesties, dimensionals, sponge, Aquapainter, silver pearls (Michael's), etc.

17 comments:

Diane Davis said...

Another monkey.....now I KNOW you like that Michelle Monkey! Today I saw a child's monkey plate at Target and thought of you!
The card is very cute! I love those polka dots! Have a super weekend!

Jen Sannes said...

LOVE it...and the sentiment is perfect! Too stinkin' cute! :)

Alberta said...

Love the colors! Love the images! Love it all! Great job...as always!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

adorable! love the monkey and the bright colors, Michelle!

Debbie Pamment said...

Can see why you call this little monkey "michelle" monkey - has the same cheeky smile as your photo - LOL.
Such a fun and happy card - certainly great for the inner child!
Have a fabulous long weekend - you lucky thing - wish mine was long too!!!
Thanx for making me smile!
Lotsaluv and hugs
xxx

Chat Noir said...

Hi Michelle, love the colours you've used and that monkey is so cute.

I've left you a thankyou on my blog for all the support you've given me by posting comments on my work.

Enjoy your weekend........(i'm just like Debbie: JEALOUS) LOL!!

laurie said...

I like the colors you chose..bright and cheery! Have a fun weekend and a day to stamp sounds awesome!

Dawn Easton said...

ACK! Michelle....this card SCREAMS fun...I love it! How cute is that monkey?! hehe!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Check you out Michelle!! This is so darn sweet!! :) I love these fun colors and that hat is just hilarious!! LOVE IT!!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Michele,l love the colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Paula Barin said...

What a fun card. Have a great long weekend.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Another super cutie! I love the hat! If you need more of these iamges, just let me know. I'd be more than glad to share.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I love the fun colors. They make me want to party:) Love the monkey stamp, too. I will have to try this layout...Looks fun.

Enjoy you long weekend!! Can't wait to see what you create:)

Ann said...

Totally cute and fun!

Shirley said...

Now he is just too cute for words, Michelle. Love the whole design.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Super cute! Bright and fun! I'm loving those monkey images. That little dude is ready to party, and I don't blame him. It's a 3-day weekend... woo hoo!!! Hey, can I borrow this and give it to Clay? Can you believe I haven't made him a card???? What a bad mother I am! Better get to it while he's out golfing...

Hugs and smiles my friend,
Lisa

Joan Ervin said...

Toooo cute!!! What bright, happy colors and I love the little monkey!!! Such a great layout, too!!