Monday, June 8, 2009

New SU! In-Color... Crushed Curry!!

A quick post before I hit the pillow! I had Julie's SU! card class tonight... she had all the new SU! in-colors, markers, ribbons! I wanted to show you one of the cards we made using a new set called Razzle Dazzle and In-Color Crushed Curry!

WOW, was I in love with the ribbon treatment on this card!! And the Chocolate Chip corduroy button is such a fun touch... :) A very simple card with a lot of WOW! And thanks Diane for letting me use your stamp positioner!! :)

Well, I'm off to bed now! I hope you enjoyed the sneak peak and it's so cool knowing a week ago was pre-view.... now I have NEW SU! products in my hand! :)

SMILES... Michelle :)

Stamps: Razzle Dazzle Paper: SU! Close to Cocoa, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip and Crushed Curry Markers Other: SU! Scallop oval and large oval punches, SU! Corduroy Button, SU! 1" Double Stitched Chocolate Chip and Crushed Curry ribbons, dimensionals, stamp positioner, etc.

14 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Love that spotty ribbon - you guys are soo lucky getting that - and some fabulous new in colours too!! They tell me jealousy's a curse - LOL.
Enjoy all your new stamps and colours - you lucky thing!!
Lotsaluv and hugs!!
xXx

Chat Noir said...

This new colour would be SO nice to add to my black and white stash of papers. Lucky you, and I love the ribbons together too.

Cindy Haffner said...

Pretty, pretty, love that new color.

laurie said...

I can't wait until my SU stuff comes. I love the new colors!

Rachel B said...

I have been trying to decide how "in" I want to be and seeing all the new SU colors on the demonstrator blogs is making my mouth water... I don't now how the DH is gonna feel about that ;) Love your new card in all the new colors. I also love the corduroy Chocolate Chip Brown Buttons. I won them and just love to use them... if you hadn't noticed!

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous Michelle!! Love your layout first of all, but that theme crushed curry is very cool looking!! Fabby job girl!! ;)

Paula Barin said...

Great card. Lucky duck.... I can't wait for the new colours.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Michelle,l love the colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Michelle!! Love the new ribbon and new in color especially with the brown. It will be hard to say goodbye to some of the current in colors like Baja Breeze and Pink Pirouette but I am sure I will have many new faves this year. The Rasberry looks pretty.....I love what you did with this card!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is a very fun new color. Are you saying that the in-colors are now available in markers?!?!? I have been wishing for that for years. Cute stamp set too.

Anneke said...

what a sunny colors and lovely card

Lisa Hjulberg said...

My order is due tomorrow... finally!!! I can't wait to try the new colors. I always swear each year that the new colors are the best yet. (*smile*)

This is indeed a pretty card... simple and pretty... a good combo!

Well, I'm still exhausted from too much mountain air and hiking (ha!), so I'm turning in early. What a wimp I am! Just kidding. I'm actually tired because it was a long, hectic day. Hopefully, I'll be up to stamping and posting my blog tomorrow night.

Nighty night dear friend. I hope it warms up for you soon.

Hugs,
Lisa

Dawn Easton said...

So clean and perfect Michelle! I love that ribbon treatment too!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi Michelle ... what an interesting colour ... might take a little getting used to??? I wonder if we will get it in Aus??? Love what you have done with it, though! Hugs, Andrea xxx