Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS CYBER FRIENDS!!!! Thanks for a lovely ride the past two n' half months... I can't believe all the awesome crafters I've met and visited with. Since I started this new adventure of blogging in October, it's been very rewarding and I can't wait to see what 2009 brings.

I just love sharing my cards, having fun doing it, and some rambling in between! :) Plus the "blog hops" I've enjoyed visiting with many LOVELY cards, paper projects and such talented crafters!!

Here are a couple photo's to share my Christmas wish to you and your family.... have a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

I'll be posting over the weekend... chat soon!!!

Michelle :)

2 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas! Have a happy and safe New Year, I can't wait to see what you make in 2009!

Shirley said...

A really beautiful tree! Hope your Christmas was wonderful and wishing you a Happy Healthy New Year!!