Monday, December 22, 2008

Snowflakes... Thanks SO Much!

Well, the count down to Christmas is here! Are you ready? I just about have the gifts all wrapped. I'm running errands today and then we have our Kinship Partner, Alex, coming out to the house tonight for a sleep over and he's opening his Christmas gifts! We mentor for Kinship which is a local organization like the Big Brother Program. Alex is an 8 year old boy who sure enjoys coming out to our house the most! He loves to play games, fishing, playing with Cooper (our golden retriever), reading, Cub Scouts, crafts, etc.

He LOVES my baked goodies for him. Even is it's just hanging out for a couple hours.


I'll be open we have our moments with him that I could pull my hair out, but it's just normal 8 year old boy stuff! LOL!

Today's card is a sample of a few Thank You cards I've made for lovely Christmas gifts I've received! My snowflake on the metal tag was inspired by Nancy at iSTAMP. She is so AWESOME and a great cyber friend! :) She has helped me out on my blogging adventure. Give her blog a visit and be inspired!

Thanks for the visit and I love it!!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year if we don't see each other till after the Holidays!!!

Michelle :)

Stamps: SU! So Many Saying Paper: SU! Real Red, Kiwi Kiss, Brocade Blue, Whisper White, DP (MemoriesComplete) Ink: Real Red Accessories: SU! Scallop Circle Punch, SU! Metal Edge Tags, SU! Felt Flurries, rhinestone, red eye-lets, SU! red ribbon, SU! Word Window Punch, CB Snowflake Embossing, dimensionals, Stardust Stickles, mini glue dots,etc.

5 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What a pretty Christmas card, Michelle...I just love the beautiful colors and all the snowflakes!!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hi Michelle! How did you get it to snow on your blog??? That is soooo cool! I know you and many others are socked in with snow. We finally got some wintery weather out here with some rain that put lots of snow on the surrounding mountains (pretty!)and colder temps, but who am I kidding... the 40's is still not that cold! LOL Oh well. If I were brave, we'd drive up to the mountains and play in the snow... us and 1000's of other crazy people. Yeah right. Anyway, what a great card, and thanks for referring me to Nancy's blog... I love it! I'll have to try that with the felt snowflakes.

That's so wonderful that you sponsor a boy. What a blessing you must be to his life.

Merry Christmas my cyber friend!

Nancy Riley said...

OMG, Michelle! You sure didn't have to give me credit for that! (but glad you did!). Very very sweet of you to link my blog!

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family !!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy Riley said...

ooops! I forgot to mention that wonderful card that lured me into leaving a comment in the first place! FUN, bright and festive colors and wonderful design! GREAT job!

Shirley said...

What a beautiful card and definitely in the season too! So bright and cheerful.