Monday, July 20, 2009

Fun in the Sun!!

Is it Monday already! WOW, the weekend just flew by... and I didn't have a chance to stamp... pooo! But I did find another SUMMER card in my stash. :)

This card I made a while back and now I would change a few things on the card by popping the layers. But I still like it and love the flip flops! I didn't color my image very well as it needs more blending! LOL!

I've been selling items on eBay... basement finds, cleaning closets and retired SU! items. That's a core in it's self, but well rewarding!! Have a super day stamping friends and have some "FUN IN THE SUN" today... Enjoy!

Smiles... Michelle

Stamps: $1 stamps from Michael's Paper: SU! Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Cool Caribbean, DP (?) and card base (?) Ink: SU! Basic Black, Chocolate Chip Other: SU! scallop circle punch, paper piercing, white gel pen, brads (?), sponges, etc.

15 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Michelle,l love the papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

laurie said...

Those flip flops are so cute!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cut summer card - Michelle!!! Hugs ~S~

Emily said...

Michelle, this is a really cute card! Those flip flops are darling and your colors are so summery. I'm surprised you haven't cracked it out sooner from your stash. Hope you've warmed up now like we have although I didn't mind the cooler weather for a few days except for the fact that I had to pull some of my plants inside so they wouldn't die. Strange thing to do at the end of July in Wisconsin:))

Ann said...

SO fun and summery--I love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

Fun, fun, fun,love those flip flops.

Dawn Easton said...

Very fun, Michelle! Cute flipflop image!

Unknown said...

Great cards!!!
I have an award for you at my blog:
Award
Trish

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle!! This is so fun!! LOVE the colors on this and those fun summer images!! The texture on the card base goes perfectly with this!! Love your style hun!! HUGS

LeAnne said...

Fun card! Good luck on the ebay stuff--I need to do that too! Lots of yard sale buys just sitting, waiting.......!!

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Michelle, I have that $1 stamp as well and I loved it too! You did a fabulous job coloring and I thought it was blended well...from my angle anyway. Nice job!!

XO
Cindy

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I saw this card when you first posted it and forgot to comment. Summery fun, for sure!!! I love flip flops. I practically live in them during the summer.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Super cute summer card.

I know what you mean about ebay. I don't mind when I have a couple of things to sell. But right now I have 4 boxes of stamp sets and other craft items and just the idea of creating the posts for all of them is so overwhelming that I have put it off for almost a year now.

Ruby said...

What a fun card Michelle. I love the colours you've chosen and those flip flops are sooo cute. I love that sentiment 'take it easy', the font is fab isn't it?! What makes it better is Cadbury's chocolate over here used it as a slogan for one of their chocolate bars, it was 'take it easy with Cadbury's Caramel'. Now that's my kind of taking it easy!!! Keep the inspiration up girl, you're fab! :o)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I think your image colouring is JUST FINE!!! Love the flip flops! (We call them thongs in Australia) Bring on summer!!! Hope your EBay sales are going well! Hugs, Andrea xx